In light of the latest government advice on the 31/10/20 we wish to inform you that Panther Security will continue to operate as normal.
The government advice states that you can only leave your home for specific purposes. One of those purposes is:-
For work purposes, where your place of work remains open and where you cannot work from home (including if your job involves working in other people’s homes).
We would like to reassure you that our safety measures will remain in place to ensure we safeguard the health of our employees, our customers and preserve our ability to operate.
- Preventative Measures prior to entering a premises – Before entering a premises our employees will ask if the customer(s) is self isolating, if they have any symptoms and are there any vulnerable category persons within the premises. If necessary the Engineer will not enter the premises and the visit will be rescheduled. If there is a vulnerable category person present the employee will only enter with the customers consent.
- Safe Distance – We ask our customers and Engineers to keep a safe distance from each other (minimum of 2m).
- Customer to ensure area in which the engineer is working has good ventilation (ie opening windows where needed)
- We have instructed our Engineers to keep conversations to a minimum and to only discuss issues.give advice relating to the job in hand.
- Personal Hygiene – All engineers and sales will have antibacterial gel/wipes (as long as we are able to source them). They have been instructed to wash their hands on arriving and leaving a premises whenever possible. Where this is not possible, or you would prefer them not to use your facilities, hand gel will be used.
- PPE – Our engineers will carry masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Hand Held Devices – the customer will no longer be asked to sign our hand held devices.
In and around the workplace:
- Social distancing – We are asking all Engineers to avoid non-essential visits to the office, no lunch breaks to be taken at the office, no engineering group meetings and for all employees to avoid any gatherings.
- Temperature – All employees will have their temperature taken whenever possible. If in doubt or a high temperature is identified, the individual will be sent home to self isolate.
- Vehicle travel – no vehicle sharing.
- Held Devices – The customerw ill no longer be asked to sign our hand held devices.
- Office closed to the public – Our office will not be accepting visitors at this current time. Any payments can be made online via your invoice, by bank transfer, over the phone or by posting of cheques. We cannot currently accept cash payments. Any batteries for wireless systems that customers wish to purchase will be posted.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued understanding and support during this difficult time. If you have any concerns regarding this statement or any scheduled visits please do not hesitate to contact us.