Panther is a leading independent security systems company, providing one of the largest ranges of home security and safety equipment in East Anglia.
With our many years of experience, expertise and independence, we can give our customers impartial advice on the security system that best meets their requirements. Being independent, we are also free to source and install the most appropriate and easy to use equipment from any of our reputable suppliers.
Panther Security offers comprehensive protection for your home in the form of:
- Security advice and consultancy
- Audible burglar alarms Colchester
- Monitored burglar alarms Colchester
- Wire-free systems (approved Visonic installer)
- Audio/visual intercom systems
- Personal security (panic buttons)
- CCTV (closed circuit television) systems
Speak to Panther first if the protection and security of your family is your key concern.
MONITORED BURGLAR ALARMS COLCHESTER
At Panther we are able to offer our residential customers comprehensive monitored systems which provide affordable peace of mind and security for your family. Whilst audible burglar alarms may scare off criminals, they cannot ensure a response from the police.
Police, insurers and security specialists agree that the greatest improvement you can make to your home security is to link your security system to an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC) that can inform the local police if an intrusion takes place. The knowledge that the police can be on the scene within minutes is clearly reassuring. Fast response is crucial because:
- Intruders have less time to cause loss or damage
- Help can arrive quickly if a personal attack button is activated
- By nominating friends, family or colleagues to act as keyholders, we know who is available to make sure that your property is protected
MORE THAN JUST BURGLAR ALARMS COLCHESTER
With a monitored alarm, you’re connected 24 hours a day to a fully manned Alarm Receiving Centre via your phone line. What’s more, you’re not just protected from burglars. We can help you obtain emergency support from the police, fire brigade or your keyholders.
Following the latest guidelines issued by the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO), many Police forces will not attend alarms from non-monitored systems unless there’s also first hand evidence of a crime, whether from the owner or a member of the public phoning in.
The good news is that the police will attend an alarm signal routed via an Alarm Receiving Centre from a monitored alarm that qualifies for police response. (See the ACPO website for more details.)
A residential security system typically includes:
- Door contact
- 3 passive infrared detectors (PIRs) wirefree
- High quality control panels
- Internal sounder
- External sounding bell box
- 24 hour help desk support
- Routine inspection programme
CONTACTING PANTHER SECURITY
You can of course add additional features to tailor the security system to fit your requirements. Please contact Panther today for a no-obligation discussion about your home security requirements.
Panther have attractive deals available for residential security systems. Contact us for details.
Professional Domestic Burglar Alarm Installers in Colchester
Call us today on 01206 803559