We wish to inform you that Panther Security is operating as normal.
We would like to reassure you that we have strict safety measures in place to ensure we
safeguard the health of our employees, our customers and preserve our ability to operate.
Please see the below:-
- Preventative Measures prior to entering a premises – Before entering a premises our
employees will ask if the customer(s) is self isolating, if they have any symptoms and are
there any vulnerable category persons within the premises. If necessary the Engineer will not
enter the premises and the visit will be rescheduled. If there is a vulnerable category person
present the employee will only enter with the customers consent.
- Safe Distance – We ask our customers and Engineers to keep a safe distance from each
other (minimum of 2m).
- Customer to ensure area in which the engineer is working has good ventilation (ie opening
windows where needed)
- We have instructed our Engineers to keep conversations to a minimum and to only discuss
issues and give advice relating to the job in hand.
- Personal Hygiene – All engineers and sales will have antibacterial gel/wipes (as long as we
are able to source them). They have been instructed to wash their hands on arriving and
leaving a premises whenever possible. Where this is not possible, or you would prefer them
not to use your facilities, hand gel will be used.
- PPE – Our engineers will carry masks, gloves and shoe covers.
In and around the workplace:
- Social distancing – We are asking all Engineers to avoid non-essential visits to the office, no
lunch breaks to be taken at the office, no engineering group meetings and for all employees
to avoid any gatherings.
- Office closed to the public – our office will not be accepting visitors at this current time. Any
payments can be made online via your invoice, by bank transfer, over the phone or by
posting of cheques. We cannot currently accept cash payments. Any batteries for wireless
systems that customers wish to purchase will be posted.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued patience, understanding
and support. If you have any concerns regarding this statement or any scheduled visits please do
not hesitate to contact us.