Professionally Installed CCTV for the Home
Panther Security can provide you with the peace of mind that your premises will be protected by a company that is committed to delivering an excellent service. We have over 30 years of experience in the design, installation and maintenance of CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control. We have been accredited with a Gold certificate of approval by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI) and are Trading Standards Approved.
The benefits of CCTV
The main reason for having CCTV in and around your home is to provide a safe environment for your family and safeguard your pets, valuables and property.
- CCTV is a great deterrent against theft and burglary – high profile cameras reduce crime significantly.
- Anti-social behaviour – CCTV can reduce anti-social behaviour or assist in gathering evidence.
- Records continuously – footage is retained for a set period of time and footage can be saved if it is required for evidence.
- Infra-red Night Vision – Many systems use night vision to record images in dark areas such as alleyways and gardens.
- Audio Enabled – There are many benefits to having audio enabled cameras as part of your home security. Not only can audio provide you with additional evidence, it will extend your security coverage past your camera’s field of view by helping you detect and interpret events – even if they occur off-screen.
- Remote Access– We can arrange for your CCTV system to be viewed via one of your devices giving you the ability to view live or playback from anywhere in the world.
Panther Security has considerable experience in the design and installation of CCTV within all types of premises including domestic dwellings, offices, retail outlets, factories, schools, colleges, universities, stadiums, hospitals, sport centres, public sector buildings and large sites with multiple premises.
We can install the latest range of HD IP based equipment with cameras ranging from a resolution of 720p HD up to 4k 8 Megapixel. The cameras can be viewed locally via the recorder, smartphones, tablets and desktop VMS software. The largest CCTV system we have installed to date has over 200 IP based cameras. We can offer wired or wireless systems, night vision, motion detection, automatic number plate recognition, audio enabled, monitored and more. We are also able to offer cameras with a 24/7 full colour image with our new full colour camera range. These cameras have a built in light to allow the camera to see and also acts as a security light.
- We have a range of high quality products to choose from.
- Our systems give you complete protection and coverage.
- Our systems are expandable to cope with future needs.